Monday, April 28, 2008

7&1/2 habits for effective lifelong learning and goals

Just realised that I hadn't posted a comment on my best and worst habits.

My best would have to be that I am able to accept responsibility for my own learning. Having left school quite a number of years ago, I decided to return to study to get a job that I considered to be worthwhile. This has led me on a roller coaster journey over the years but by making that decision I have had so many positives in my life that I would not have achieved without taking responsibility for my life and what I learnt. I also learn new things every day through my job. I love learning.

My worst - viewing problems as challenges. When I come up against a problem I do become very frustrated. I will persevere however. I have to learn though not to see things as problems but as challenges. I will work on it.

As for my goals - I really want to finish the Learning 2.0 program sometime in June. I want to finish Cert. IV in Library & Information Studies this year and also Cert. III in Disabilty Work. So those are my goals for this year.

No comments: