Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Rollyo

The jury is still out on this "thing". At first I didn't like it at all as I could not see it as something that I would use. Also found it difficult to locate information on how to use Rollyo effectivley.

After locating a number of sites relating to special education I created search links relating to this topic. I then did a search for a number of topics, using my rollyo search. It was after I had done this that it clicked how this feature could be quite useful, especially for libraries, as they could list all the sites they use regularly for certain topics, under their own search engine. This would then save them having to search each site individually or getting heaps of results from a main search engine, such as Google.

Anyway, link for mine is http://rollyo.com/littlelibrarygal/special_ed/

No comments: