Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thing 18

I really like these web based applications. I can see a lot of uses for them. Particularly for me in my role as secretary for a community group. Instead of emailing minutes to the chairperson for editing, they could be accessed on Zoho and done on here. Would save a lot of toing and froing. Would also save having to save documents to flash drives.smile

 

Zoho Writer is an easy word processing application to use and has all the features of Microsoft Word. I like the tags options so users can file as they wish. I also like how you can publish to your blog and I am up for the challenge so am going to try that.

 

The only downside for me with Google docs and Zoho Writer is that I can't access them at work so would not be able to use it there for any word processing I do there. Bit of a shame. frown

Might be worth talking to our IT people and finding out why they are blocked.


Technorati Tags     ,,,,,,,,,,

1 comment:

Lakshmi said...

Thanks for using Zoho Writer. Try other Zoho services as well.

Lakshmi
http://zoho.com