Friday, May 2, 2008

RSS feeds

I set up an account with Bloglines and have added 18 feeds. It took some time to find sites that interest me and offer RSS but think I have enough for now.
http://www.bloglines.com/public/littlelibrarygal

I found that getting the URL so I could paste it here was a bit hard at first, as I could not follow the steps given. Went into accounts and changed my settings to public there so hopefully people will be able to follow the above link if they want to.

Having everything sent to one page will make it easier to find information and if I don't get what I want from a particular feed then I can always "trash" it. I have chosen pages that relate to libraries, books and personal interest, so should be able to get something from them.

I hope that - '#8 Make life "really simple" with RSS & a newsreader' does make life somewhat simpler when looking for information on the Internet.

No comments: